Monday, November 26, 2012

Love Letter

Dear Will from Teen Tournament Jeopardy,

Okay, so I've never actually met you. So the only things I know about you are that you are a smart, cute senior from South Carolina that is terribly awkward in camera interviews. So your last name is Dantzler. None of those things matter in love, Will. The way you knew every answer in the Twilight category doesn't even repulse me (although I was embarrassed for you). That's what love does to a person. It also leads them to googling your name and high school. It's not creepy, right? Not that I did it. Just, if a person happened to do it, it wouldn't be creepy. Okay, cool.

Maybe one day we'll both be on college Jeopardy, and even though I will surely yet gracefully kick your trash, we will share a mutual respect and admiration for each other, which will turn into a lasting love.  Think about it, Will.  Not many girls are going to love your Jeopardy win. But I do, Will. I do.  


Forever yours,
Hannah Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment