Saturday, November 10, 2012

Post-Disney Depression

I am home from Disneyland.

Home is a weird concept.  At Disneyland we would say, "do you want to go home?" but no one ever meant Utah.  They meant the hotel.  But now I'm "home" which is my apartment.  What I have considered my home my whole life is now somebody else's home.  My parents are living in my sister's home until they have their own.  We're all in this limbo stage, so it's no wonder I'm feeling scrambled lately.

I have been back for one day.  In that day I spent one hour in class, two hours doing extra credit, maybe 45 minutes doing homework, and the rest of the time...I don't even know.  Laying on my floor, playing Uno with my roommates, doing anything--anything--except the mountains of homework my teachers assigned while I was gone (which they failed to tell me about the 14 times I went to them before my trip).

I picked a pretty good time to go, though.  I have to truck through this week, and then it will be Thanksgiving break.  I also missed the election, which was AWESOME.  Remind me to stay off facebook that whole week in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment